The Power Jelq
This exercise is to be done ONLY by men who have already practiced and exercised all of the topics in our "Intro's" section of our manual. This exercise is quite intense and if you haven't exercised the topics in our "Intro's" section you are running a greater risk of forming bruising or blood spots on your penis.
A good warm up is needed before engaging in this exercise so that you will experience greater results, enjoyment, and ease of performance during the exercise. Start out by performing a Hot Wrap for about 5 minutes, then dry off thoroughly with a soft towel.
Using your choice of lubrication, massage your penis by grabbing on top and on the bottom with your fingers and thumb, and gently slide it forward until a partial erection has been achieved. Once you have reached a partial erection you may begin Jelqing. (Once again, the correct way to Jelq is to grab all the way around your penis with your forefinger and thumb, and squeeze tight, then sliding your hand forward all the way to your head)
Perform the Arabic Jelq method for 15 minutes, really concentrating on your penis elongating and stretching every time you milk forward. Watch your penises head expand every time you milk forward, concentrating on the blood filling every space within your penis. Do this continually without stopping.
After the 15 minutes have passed, perform 50 Kegels to warm up your PC muscle, holding the last one for 10 seconds. You are now ready for The Power Jelq.
THE POWER JELQ
After warming up as described above, reapply your choice of lubrication to ensure a nice long session without having to stop to reapply. Now, as we discussed in The Arabic Jelq Method Intro, the proper way to do Jelq is to milk from base of your penis to bottom of the head with each stroke lasting approximately one second until you milk with the opposite hand.
With The Power Jelq, each stroke should last 3-5 seconds with a good strong Kegel every 10 strokes to force more blood into the penis. This exercise is very simple and should be performed at least 5 times a week for at least 30 minutes continuous without stopping.
Here's a simple Power Jelq workout plan:
- Warm up for 15 minutes performing a Hot Wrap for 5 minutes and a Length Xtender for 10 minutes.
- Attain a partial erection and begin an Arabic Jelq session for 15 minutes to really expand your erectile tissue and prepare your penis for the Power Jelq.
- After 15 minutes of Arabic Jelqing, reapply a healthy amount of lubrication. You are now ready for a Power Jelq workout.
- Begin just like you do when performing Jelq, only this time perform a strong PC Flex and watch as more blood suddenly fills your penis when you flex.
- As soon as you see the sudden increase of blood when you Kegel, Jelq down slowly taking about 3 seconds to reach the base of your head.
- As you Jelq down slowly, you should feel a tingling sensation in your head. This tingling is your blood spaces expanding with blood as you Jelq down.
- Perform the 3-second slow Jelq 9 more times then perform another strong PC Flex. Follow with an immediate strong Jelq and feel the expansion as you reach the base of your head. Continue with this pattern for 30 minutes.
TIP: Since this exercise is very intense and a critical part in the enlarging aspect of our manual, it is very common for some men to cause red colored bruising, blood spots, or purple dots on their penis.
If such marks appear on your penis, do not worry because they are quite normal and harmless. If there were pain from the marks, it would be wise to take a few days off and let your penis heal. Remember that properly warming up before engaging into intense penile exercise will virtually eliminate the chance for painful bruising from the exercise Program.
Continually revise our manual and make sure you are doing all of the exercises the right way. Also, just performing one of the exercises will not give you the results that you are striving for. You must incorporate the exercises of interest to you together in a complete workout and you must use this workout daily.
I spend about and hour and a half each day on these particular exercises. Some of you say that you don't have enough time during the day to do them. I say that is B.S., and I guarantee the average man spends much more than 3 hours per day on things that do not matter, such as watching sports, television, or excess sleeping. You need to decide where your time is better off spent.
COMMENTS TO THIS SECTION